Whether you are visiting the Orthodox Church for the first time or are visiting from another Orthodox parish, we'd like to welcome you home to Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church.
Located in the heart of Cheyenne, we are a warm, welcoming family of Orthodox Christians who embrace Orthodox Christians from all traditions, and people from all backgrounds.
Here are a few things to be aware of when you visit Saints Constantine and Helen for the first time:
- Welcome Home! Everyone who walks through the doors of the Church is in God's House.
- We won’t embarrass you or ask you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with.
- We never place financial expectations on people who are guests of the Church.
- Christ welcomed the Children who came to Him; so shouldn't everyone else! But it's good to know that if you or your children need a few moments alone, we have a comfortable room where parents and children won't miss any of the service. We also have two changing tables in our Church.
- Our Church is handicap-accessible. We also have handicap parking in the front of the Church as well as an elivator. If you are in need of assistance, please let us know by calling the Church office in advance or by asking one of our parish council members.
To learn more about our Faith visit: What is the Orthodox Church?
"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels unawares." - Hebrews 13:2